Wednesday, November 2, 2011

What Did You Think About Volunteer Spot?


Whew! One party down.  Do you have some great pics from your party?  What theme did you use?  Comment to share fun games/activities that you used at your party so we can use them next year.  The 4th Grade had a great time decorating Father Bob's house after their Mummy Madness party!

Did you use Volunteer Spot to recruit/coordinate volunteers?  If so, I want to hear about it.  How did it work for you?  I think it made my job SO much easier.  The system even sent out reminders for me.  I think it was nice that everyone in the class could go to one place and see what we still needed at any time.  They could sign up without duplicating and they had a clear picture of what items/opportunities were left.  I loved it! Please let me know what you thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment